The Fine Motor Detective has fun cutting activities for preschoolers to 1st grade (developmental ages 3-6). These activities help improve scissor skills! You’ll find creative themed cutting worksheets for kids that are presented with a developmental approach designed by a school based occupational therapist!
WHAT CUTTING SKILLS ARE ADDRESSED IN THE 20 PAGE PACKS?
- Precutting skills – children are learning to open and close the scissors to snip paper
- Line cutting practice – children learn to advance the scissors across a piece of paper. A variety of line lengths are provided!
- Arc line cutting practice – now the child has to learn to manipulate and turn the paper!
- Shape cutting worksheets with circles, squares, triangles, pentagons, and hearts!
- DOT TO DOT cutting practice to increase visual attention to the shape AND to help with cutting on the lines!
- Cut and Paste worksheet – don’t forget to look at the added fine motor activity on this cutting printable!
- Complex Shape Cutting Worksheets
FREE PRINTABLE CUTTING ACTIVITIES?
WONDERING HOW TO IMPROVE CUTTING SKILLS?
Enjoy the activities below, don’t forget to keep checking back for more cutting activities, and Happy Cutting!!