Easter is approaching fast, so it’s time for Easter Printables! These printables are filled with fun activities for preschoolers to first graders (developmental ages 3-6) to help work on fine motor skills, fine motor coordination, hand strength, cutting skills, handwriting, eye-hand coordination, and more!
In this post, we will look at:
- FREE Easter PRINTABLES available to you
- 10 Page Fine Motor Activities Pack
- 20 Page Cutting Activities Pack
- 32 Page Writing Activities Pack
- How to BUNDLE the 3 Packs and SAVE!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our TERMS and POLICY PAGE*
First, let’s look at your FREE Easter Printables!
In this Sample pack, you have access to a fine motor activity, cutting activity, and a writing activity!
**This is a 5 page Downloadable Pack. No physical items will be shipped. ** Click HERE to access your FREE SAMPLE!
FINE MOTOR ACTIVITY
The first page in the FREE sample pack can work on a variety of skills. Use buttons, pennies, stamps, daubers, stickers, crayons, and markers to fill in the 15 circles on the Easter egg! The smaller the item, the bigger the challenge. Spread the items around on the table and can have your child work on crossing midline or have your child hold several buttons or pennies in their hand while they place them on the circles to work on in-hand manipulation skills. You can also use tongs to place colored poms on the circles addressing pre-cutting skills! So many options!
The next activity in the FREE sample pack is a cutting worksheet. 4 developmental shapes are provided. The easiest shape is the circle and it progresses to a square then triangle and finally a pentagon. A child around the age of 4 should be able to cut a 5″ circle. At the end of their 5th year, more complex shapes are mastered.
The Last Activity in the Free Easter Sample Pack is a maze. When children draw on line paths, they are working on eye-hand coordination, pencil control, visual scanning, paper stabilization, pencil grip, and more. These skills are all important for handwriting!
Our Next set of Easter Printables is a 10 page Fine Motor Pack!
Inside The Fine Motor Pack, You Will Find:
- Instruction Sheet: How to complete each activity as well as some variations!
- 2 Lacing Cards
- 2 Hole Punching Cards
- Play dough mat
- Matching Sheets: The next couple of printables work on matching. Children can use crayons or markers to connect the pictures. Place the paper on a cork board then rubber bands and thumbtacks can also be used OR laminate the sheets and use Wikki Stix!
- Finally, we have a few ways to work on using tongs ( Gator Grabbers and Strawberry Huller work great!) to help work on scissor skills. Children can use clothespins, too! All themed fine motor activities can use the same clothespins! In other words, prep once and use over and over! Regular sized clothespins and mini clothespins work!
- CLICK HERE TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!
What’s Included in the 20 Page Easter Cutting Pack?
- Instruction Page on how to complete each activity
- A Simple Guide for the Developmental Progression of Cutting skills
- Scissor skills from snipping paper, to cutting on lines, to cutting arc lines, to cutting shapes, to cut and paste, and finally to cutting complex shapes are provided.
- CLICK HERETO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!
The 32 page Easter Writing Activities Pack Includes:
- Instruction Page: Instructions on how to complete each handwriting activity.
- A Simple Guide for the Developmental Progression of Handwriting
- Pre-Writing Strokes: Prewriting skills worksheets include vertical lines, horizontal lines, circle, cross, diagonal lines, square, X, and triangle. Each writing activity has the opportunity for tracing and copying the shape!
- Pencil Control: Kids learn to stay on a path working on pencil control. In addition, this helps with their handwriting skills!
- Multi-sensory approach for letter writing and number writing
- Sight Word Practice: Handwriting practice at the word level. Options include copying sight words in boxed boundaries or on 3 lined paper. There are also blank pages to add whatever words you’d like your child to write!
- Sentence Writing: Children can copy a simple sentence in boxed boundaries or 3 lined paper with a picture that goes along with the sentence! Blank pages are also provided to copy, compose, or dictate a sentence. You’ll also have a page with highlighted 3 lined paper to assist with line orientation and letter size when working on writing skills. So many options!!
- CLICK HEREfor MORE DETAILS!
HOW DO YOU SAVE on all 3 of these Easter Packs?
If you are looking to purchase all 3, don’t forget to bundle! With the Easter Activities Bundle, you get all 3 of the packs mentioned above PLUS save over 33%!
Subscribe to our Newsletter! You’ll get updated information on products, exclusive access to our growing FREEBIE library, AND a discount on products!
*Your child’s safety is important and adult supervision is recommended with all activities. These activities should not take the place of medical or therapeutic advice/intervention.