Hip-pity Hop, the Easter Bunny is coming! However, he’s trying to hide from you in these Easter Visual Perception Activities! Kids will work on counting 1-10, writing numbers 1-10, and visual perceptual skills as they search for that Easter Bunny!
In this post, we’ll look at the skills addresssed in this FREE Printable Pack.
- Number Writing 1-10
- Visual Perception Skills
- We will also see why Visual Perception Skills are Important!
*This is a FREE 12 page digital download PDF. No physical items will be shipped.*
Click HERE to download your FREE PRINTABLE!
First, Let’s looks at counting skills addressed in these Easter Visual Perception Activities:
The first page has 1 Easter Bunny on it and the following page has 2. Each page adds another Eater Bunny all the way up to 10. Children will have to look and count how many Easter Bunnies are on the page. Go in sequential order or mix them up in random order!
Next up is Number Writing:
At the bottom of each page is a place for children to practice writing the number of Easter Bunnies they counted. To use these printable over and over again, print them off on card stock and then laminate. Another option would be placing them in sheet protectors instead of laminating. Use dry erase markers or crayons!
If your child needs more practice on number formation, here are 2 options:
- FREE Multi-Sensory Writing Cards – use play dough, Wikki Stix, or other media on these number and letter cards to assist with formation. Click HERE!
- FREE Number Writing Printable – Trace and copy numbers 1-10. Click HERE!
What Visual Perception Skills are addressed in this Easter Visual Perception Activities Pack?
Children work on 3 Visual Perception Skills when they are trying to find and count those hidden Easter Bunnies!
- Figure ground – Finding an object or picture with a busy backgrounds
- Form constancy – Being able to tell what something is no matter it’s size, color, or orientation.
- Visual closure – Being able tell what an object or picture is when it’s partially hidden.
Visual Perceptual Skills are important for learning, reading, and writing. To sum it up, they are how the brain processes what it sees! To learn more about visual perception skills, click HERE!
*This is a FREE 12 page digital download PDF. No Physical items are shipped.*
Subscribe to our Newsletter! You’ll not only get updated information on products, but exclusive access to our growing FREEBIE library including these FREE PRINTABLES AND a discount on products!