Halloween is here, but Frankenstein is hiding! Can you find him?? In this Frankenstein Visual Perception Fun Pack, kids will work on counting 1-10, writing numbers 1-10, and visual perceptual skills as they search for Frankenstein!
In this post, we’ll look at the skills addresssed in this FREE Printable Pack.
- Number Writing 1-10
- Visual Perception Skills
- We will also see why Visual Perception Skills are Important!
*This is a FREE 12 page digital download PDF. No physical items will be shipped.*
First, Let’s looks at counting skills addressed in these Frankenstein Visual Perception Fun Activities:
The first page has 1 Frankenstein on it and the following page has 2. In other words, each page has a different number of monsters to find all the way up to 10! Children will have to look and count how many are on the page. You can go in sequential order or mix them up in random order to make it more challenging!
Next up is Number Writing:
At the bottom of each page is a place for children to practice writing how many Frankenstein’s they counted. To use these printable over and over again, print them off on card stock and then laminate. Another option would be to place them in sheet protectors instead of laminating. Use dry erase markers or crayons!
If your child needs more practice on number formation, here are 2 options:
- FREE Multi-Sensory Writing Cards – use play dough, Wikki Stix, or other media on these number and letter cards to assist with formation. Click HERE!
- FREE Number Writing Printable – Trace and copy numbers 1-10. Click HERE!
Let’s look at the Visual Perception Skills addressed in this Frankenstein Visual Perception Fun Activities Pack?
Children work on 3 Visual Perception Skills when they are trying to find and count Frankenstein!
- Figure ground – Finding an object or picture with a busy backgrounds
- Form constancy – Being able to tell what something is no matter it’s size, color, or orientation.
- Visual closure – Determining what an object or picture is when it’s partially hidden.
Visual Perceptual Skills are important for learning, reading, and writing. To sum it up, they are how the brain processes what it sees! To learn more about visual perception skills, click HERE!
*This is a FREE 12 page digital download PDF. No Physical items are shipped.*
Subscribe to our Newsletter! Not only will you get updated information on products, but you’ll also receive exclusive access to our growing FREEBIE library including these FREE PRINTABLES AND a discount on products!
Looking for MORE Halloween Fine motor and Gross motor activities? Click HERE!