This Cute and Creative Pack is Monster Themed and Full of Fine Motor Activities! Children with developmental skills from 3-6 years of age or Preschool to first graders will have fun while working on fine motor coordination, hand dominance, hand strength, pencil grasp, and more!
This Fun Monster Fine Motor Pack is 10 Pages and includes:
- Instruction Page on how to complete each activity
- 2 Lacing Cards. In the picture, one of the cards has numbers on each circle. These were drawn on after laminated to help sequencing, organization, and to provide a beginning and end point (added structure) to the task for a child with Autism. It worked beautifully!
- Hole Punch Activities
- Fine Motor Activity sheet where you can use a variety of objects including buttons, pennies, poker chips, poms with tongs, or 3⁄4” diameter labels (stickers) like the ones here. Children can work on crossing midline if objects are spread around the table, in-hand manipulation skills, 3 point pinch on objects to enhance a tripod grasp, and other skills when placing objects on the 15 circles.
- Build a monster using Play-doh. The child uses play-doh and the provided cut-outs to make a monster. Here’s a great homeade playdough recipe I use.
- Matching Printable where thumbtacks and rubber bands can be used, lines can be drawn, OR Wikki Sticks can be stretch across the paper to match the pictures!
- Clothespin and/or pom and tong activity. Several different options for this activity to get LOTS of use out of! Skills include hand strength, finger strength, pre-cutting skills, hand dominance, and more!
- Watch the video below to see some of the activities come to life!
Who is the Writing Packet for:
- Occupational Therapists, Teachers, and Parents will love this fun creative theme filled with fine motor activities for a variety of skill levels!
**This is a 10 page digital download PDF **
Looking for more Monster Theme Activities?
Look Below for the FREE Monster Writing Packet and the FREE Monster Cutting Packet!