Monster Writing Activities are a fun and creative way for children Preschool to 1st grade (or developmental ages 3-6) to work on pre-writing and handwriting skills! The activities are presented in a developmental approach to work on pre-writing skills, tracing, pencil control, letter writing, number writing, sight words, and sentence writing. Did I mention this is a FREE downloadable pack?
This Fun Writing Pack is 32 Pages and Includes:
- Instruction Page on how to complete each activity
- A Simple Guide for the Developmental Progression of Handwriting
- Pre-Writing Strokes with vertical lines, horizontal lines, circle, cross, diagonal lines, square, X, and triangle. Each pre-writing stroke activity has the opportunity for tracing and copying the shape!
- Pencil Control Worksheets with a variety of paths to trace
- Multi-sensory approach for letter writing and number writing. To print off the FREE letter and number cards that go with this theme and ALL other themes, click HERE.
- Sight Word Practice with the option for children to copy sight words in boxed boundaries or on 3 lines. There are blank pages to add whatever words you’d like the child to write! A perfect way for a child to work on writing skills at the word level!
- Sentence Writing: children can copy a simple sentence in boxed boundaries or 3 lined paper with a picture to color that goes along with the sentence! Blank pages are also provided to copy, compose, or dictate a sentence. You’ll also have a page with highlighted 3 lined paper to assist with line orientation and letter size when working on writing skills. So many options!!
Who are the Monster Writing Activities for:
- Occupational Therapists, Teachers, and Parents will love this fun creative theme filled with handwriting activities for a variety of skill levels!
**This is a 32 page digital download PDF file. No Physical items will be shipped**
Looking for more Monster Theme Activities?
- Look Below for the FREE Monster Cutting Activities and the FREE Monster Fine Motor Activities