The weather has turned cold and it’s time for winter, which means it’s perfect timing for Penguin Activities!
In this post, we will first look at the 3 Penguin Activities Packs. Then we will see how you can save money when you bundle all 3 together! Lastly, we will see some FREE SAMPLES!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our TERMS and POLICY PAGE*
First, Let’s Look at the Penguin Fine Motor Activities!
Inside The Fine Motor Pack, You Will Find:
- Instruction Sheet: How to complete each activity as well as some variations!
- 2 Lacing Cards
- 2 Hole Punching Cards: Hole punching requires coordination and strength! For little hands, I like to use these mini punchers! They are perfect for working on a 3 point chuck and lateral pinch.
- Manipulative Sheet: On this printable are 17 circles. Anything like buttons, pennies, stamps, or stickers, can be used!
- Play dough mat
- Matching Sheets: The next couple of printables work on matching. Children can use crayons or markers to connect the pictures. Place the paper on a cork board then rubber bands and thumbtacks can also be used OR laminate the sheets and use Wikki Stix!
- Finally, we have a few ways to work on using tongs ( Gator Grabbers and Strawberry Huller work great!) to help work on scissor skills. Children can use clothespins, too! All themed fine motor activities can use the same clothespins! In other words, prep once and use over and over! Regular sized clothespins and mini clothespins work!
- CLICK HERE TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK and to see a video of the activities!
NEXT, Penguin CUTTING PRINTABLES!
What Penguin Cutting Activities are included?
- Instruction Page on how to complete each activity
- A Simple Guide for the Developmental Progression of Cutting skills
- Scissor skills from snipping paper, to cutting on lines, to cutting arc lines, to cutting shapes, to cut and paste, and finally to cutting complex shapes are provided.
- CLICK HERE TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK!
Penguin WRITING ACTIVITIES!
Penguin Writing Activities Include:
- Instruction Page: Instructions on how to complete each handwriting activity.
- A Simple Guide for the Developmental Progression of Handwriting
- Pre-Writing Strokes: Prewriting skills worksheets include vertical lines, horizontal lines, circle, cross, diagonal lines, square, X, and triangle. Each writing activity has the opportunity for tracing and copying the shape!
- Pencil Control: Kids learn to stay on a path working on pencil control. In addition, this helps with their handwriting skills!
- Multi-sensory approach for letter writing and number writing
- Sight Word Practice: Handwriting practice at the word level. Options include copying sight words in boxed boundaries or on 3 lined paper. There are also blank pages to add whatever words you’d like your child to write!
- Sentence Writing: Children can copy a simple sentence in boxed boundaries or 3 lined paper with a picture that goes along with the sentence! Blank pages are also provided to copy, compose, or dictate a sentence. You’ll also have a page with highlighted 3 lined paper to assist with line orientation and letter size when working on writing skills. So many options!!
- CLICK HERE for MORE DETAILS!
HOW DO YOU SAVE ON ALL THESE PENGUIN ACTIVITIES?
If you are looking to purchase all 3, don’t forget to bundle! With the Penguin Activities Bundle, you get all 3 of the packs mentioned above PLUS save over 33%! Who doesn’t love to save money?!?
FINALLY, DON’T FORGET ABOUT YOUR FREE SAMPLE!! Click HERE!
Subscribe to our Newsletter! You’ll get updated information on products, exclusive access to our growing FREEBIE library including these FREE PENGUIN PRINTABLES, AND a discount on products!
*Your child’s safety is important and adult supervision is recommended with all activities. These activities should not take the place of medical or therapeutic advice/intervention.