The Easter Bunny is ready to help work on fine motor coordination, hand strength, finger strength, eye-hand coordination, and MORE with these Easter Fine Motor Activities!
This is a 10 page Printable Pack! Activities include lacing cards, hole punching, Wikki Stix, clothespin activities, thumb tacks, and manipulating small objects. You’ll find a variety of fine motor activities for preschoolers to first grade!
It’s a differentiated pack targeting a variety of skill levels!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our TERMS and POLICY PAGE*
In this post we will look at:
- What’s inside this Easter Fine Motor Pack
- More Easter Activities including HOW TO BUNDLE AND SAVE
- FREE SAMPLES
- WHO these activities are for
THIS EASTER FINE MOTOR ACTIVITIES PACK INCLUDES:
- Instruction Sheet on How to complete each activity along as well as some variations!
- 2 Lacing Cards: Lacing is a great way to work on two handed skills also known as a bilateral hand activity! In addition to that, the child will also work on using a pincer grasp on the string, arm and finger strength to pull it through the hole, and coordination to line up the string to the hole. A thicker string will be easier. You can make it more difficult by progressing to a thinner string!
- 2 Hole Punching Cards: Hole punching requires coordination and strength! For little hands, I like to use these mini punchers! They are perfect for working on a 3 point chuck and lateral pinch.
- Manipulative Sheet: This printable has 15 circles on it. Anything like buttons, pennies, stamps, or stickers, can be used! The smaller the buttons, the bigger the challenge! Spread the manipulatives around on the table and you can also address other skills like scanning and crossing midline!
- Play Dough Mat: First, this Easter Play Dough mat helps work on finger and hand strength! Next, visual perception skills come into play as the child builds an Easter Basket like the picture. Lastly, kids pinch off small pieces of play dough, roll them into balls, and smash them on the 10 small circles working on more coordination and strength!
- Matching Sheets: The next couple of printables work on matching. Children can use crayons or markers to connect the pictures. OR Place the paper on a cork board then have the child poke thumbtacks in the circles and place rubber bands around the thumbtacks to match the pictures. Laminating the sheets and using Wikki Stix to match the pictures is another option!
- Clothespin Activities: All themed fine motor activities can use the same clothespins! In other words, prep once and use over and over! Regular sized clothespins and mini clothespins both work! You can also use tongs with poms with this activity as well! (here are the tongs I tend to use: Gator Grabbers and Strawberry Huller) to help work on scissor skills.
LOOKING FOR MORE EASTER ACTIVITIES?
WRITING ACTIVITIES, Click HERE!
CUTTING ACTIVITIES, Click HERE!
BUNDLE AND SAVE, Click HERE!
FREE SAMPLE, Click HERE!
As a Newsletter Subscriber, not only will you have access to this FREEBIE, but you have access to the growing FREEBIE library, a discount on all products, and updates on new products!
WHO ARE THE EASTER FINE MOTOR ACTIVITIES FOR?
- Certainly, Occupational Therapists, Teachers, and Parents will love this fun creative themed pack to help improve fine motor skills for developmental ages 3-6!
**This is a 10 Page Downloadable PDF File. No products will be shipped**
*Adult supervision is recommended for safety during all these activities. In addition, these activities should not take the place of medical or therapeutic intervention or advice.
There are no reviews yet.