Falling leaves and cooler weather…it’s time for Fall Cutting Activities! These cutting activities are presented in a developmental approach beginning with snipping, then cutting lines, and finally cutting shapes and complex shapes! Activities are perfect for developmental ages 3-6 or grades preschool to first grade.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our TERMS and POLICY PAGE*
THIS FUN AND CREATIVE 20 Page FALL THEMED CUTTING PACK INCLUDES:
- Instruction Page on how to complete each activity
- A Simple Guide for the Developmental Progression of Cutting skills
- Snipping Paper – children can work on opening and closing scissors as they snip around a picture
- Cutting Lines – Now it’s time to start advancing the scissors across a variety on line lengths PLUS an arc line!
- Shapes – Let’s manipulate paper and try cutting some developmental shapes including circle, square, triangle, pentagon, and heart!
- Complex Shapes – a fun fall themed cut and paste activity is included with an added fine motor activity! On the sheet, you will find 10 circles. You can have the child place pennies, poms using tongs, or stickers on the circles. The stickers I like to use are here and here. The reinforcement stickers add an extra challenge as seen in the picture. Have the child draw on the sticker trying to stay on the path! Using crayons or markers to color in the circles is another idea!
Who are the Fall Cutting Activities for:
- Occupational Therapists, Teachers, and Parents will love this fun creative Fall themed cutting pack to help address cutting skills at variety of skill levels!
**This is a 20 Page Downloadable PDF File. No products will be shipped**
Looking for More Fall Themed Activities? Check out the Related Products Below!
Want Free Fall Printables? Sign up for our Newsletters and gain access to the growing FREEBIE Library PLUS a discount on products! This Fall Freebie pack inclues a Hole Punch activity, Circle Cutting Practice, AND a Pencil Control Worksheet! Click here!