Fall is here and it’s time for some Fall Fine Motor Activities! These activities address bilateral hand skills, enhance hand dominance, work on pinching and grasping, strengthen the hands, and are perfect for developmental ages 3-6 or grades preschool to first grade. Let’s see what’s inside.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our TERMS and POLICY PAGE*
THIS FUN AND CREATIVE 10 Page FALL THEMED FINE MOTOR PACK INCLUDES:
- INSTRUCTION PAGE on how to complete each activity
- LACING CARDS – add string or cut a shoe lace and you have a great lacing task
- HOLE PUNCH ACTIVITY – work on hand strength, finger strength, and overall coordination as the child lines the hole punch up to the circles. For small hands, I like to use hole punchers like these!
- FINE MOTOR – Use pennies, poms with tongs, stickers like these, buttons, or any other manipulative to fill in the 15 circles. Make it as simple or as challenging as you want!
- To work on crossing midline and scanning skills, spread the items across the table.
- To make it harder, have them hold as many items in their hand as possible focusing on in-hand manipulation skills by moving one at a time to the tips of their fingers as they place it on the circle.
- The options are endless!!
- PLAY DOUGH – Who doesn’t love to play with play dough and this owl themed play dough mat lets kids build an owl while working on strength and coordination!
- LEAF MATCHING– Draw lines to match the colored leaves OR laminate the sheets and use Wikki Stix to connect! Next you can places these printable on cork board. The child places thumbtacks in the circles and then they stretch a rubber band to finally connect the matching images!
- CLOTHESPIN ACTIVITIES– Several activities with colored leaves!
- Match the same colored leaves together with the coordinating clothespin
- Play memory with the colored leaves using clothespins to attach your pairs together
- and more!
Who are the Fall Fine Motor Activities for:
- Occupational Therapists, Teachers, and Parents will love this creative Fall Themed Fine Motor pack to help address skills at variety of skill levels!
**This is a 10 Page Downloadable PDF File. No products will be shipped**
Looking for More Fall Themed Activities? Check out the Related Products Below!
Want Free Fall Printables? Sign up for our Newsletters and gain access to the growing FREEBIE Library PLUS a discount on products! This Fall Freebie pack inclues a Hole Punch activity, Circle Cutting Practice, AND a Pencil Control Worksheet! Click here!